Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Welcome to the world of Blogging

Today I begin my journey into the world of addiction; aka BLOGGING.

It's going to take some time to get the hang of it, but be patient, because I WILL (maybe) become a master Blogger.

My life consists of hard work, music/singing, YouTube watching (more like STALKING), social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram... you know, the basics), and FOOD. For the love of all that is Holy, can someone please bring me a burger?!?!

Anyway... I have a YouTube channel (HollyJo7411) that has videos of myself singing and a few of my boyfriend acting a complete FOOL (which is why we click) and I would love to add more cool ideas to my channel such as makeup, DIYs, shopping hauls... All of the things I typically STALK on YouTube. And when I say stalk? I'm talkin' I get on there like every 5 minutes to see if my girls (or guys) have posted anything new! 

I couldn't imagine having anywhere CLOSE to as many subscribers as Jaclyn Hill, Nicole Guerriero, MakeupByTiffanyD, ThatGirlShaeXO, or any of "MY GIRLS" (If I listed them all, you're finger would break off from scrolling)

I also LOVE LOVE! People say it makes them kind of sick... but I DON'T CARE!! I LOVE IT!! I crashed my car into a bridge... I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT... Sorry... that got a little out of control. (Blame it on my ADD, babayyy) If you know what I did there... I'm sorry. I have problems and everything reminds me of a song.

If you wanna know more about my life and things that I like to do (or I like to THINK that I CAN do)...

Stay Tuned! This is A Day In The Life Of Me.

Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment