Thursday, January 2, 2014

Countdown to The Voice!

Let The Countdown Begin!

I am only 30 days away from my Nashville audition for The Voice! Words cannot describe to you my excitement! I have been singing since I was little and now is my shot to show my talent! I wanted to share some photos with you guys... I've been looking back at them and thinking of how much I have been inspired by music. It's truly a gift from God.

Can I just say how thankful I am for puberty? This picture is so old, and I am proud to say I am past that awkward stage in my life. Good thing this is blurry too. I am sharing this photo because it is from when I was first singing with my daddy's band. The man in the photo was the leader of the band, Greg. I considered the members of the band family.




I went through a HUGE karaoke phase. My aunt owned a local bar/pool hall and they had karaoke every Friday night, and you better believe I was there. These photos are from my 18th birthday party... karaoke was involved, of course. Eddie(singing with me) really broke down my voice and let me know what he thought... I am thankful to have met him, because he played a big part in the development of my voice.




 Here are some more since then... Enjoy :)










No comments:

Post a Comment