Friday, January 17, 2014

15 Days Until The Voice!!!


To make a donation CLICK HERE

Holy cow guys! My audition is seriously right around the corner! I wanted to say thank you again to those who have helped me raise some money for the trip expenses, and remind the ones who are still planning to help out that I will be closing donations on either Monday(27th) or Tuesday(28th). The website normally takes up to a couple days to send the money to my account I have set up for the trip, so I want to make sure it gets transferred before I leave Friday morning. Also, those of you who said you would rather send the money through mail or another way, you can message me on Facebook for more information, or email me at holly_bug43@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much everyone who has supported me in ANY way. Some people are not able to donate, but have provided so much support otherwise. And I want to say thank you to you as well. All of the encouragement; it means more to me than any dollar amount. I need to hear that you guys are confident in me, and you have certainly not failed in that aspect.

I also wanted to take this time to reach out to everyone reading this, and ask for a lot of prayers. Please pray for me as I travel to Nashville. Pray that God will calm my nerves, so that I can represent my talent he has given me as clearly and beautiful as possible. Pray that if I am not chosen to continue to the next audition, I will be strong enough to accept it and realize that this just wasn't MY opportunity.  

I love you all so very much! Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!

God Bless!

xoxo,
                            Holly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment