Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Friend Is Prego & It's Not Spaghetti Sauce!


I am sure I'm not the only one who has a Facebook news feed FULL of baby bumps and cute little chunky monkeys, but I can say that I am super excited that one of my best friends, Brooke, is adding to the list of expecting mommies! 

I have 3 nephews and a niece, and now I get to be the "aunt" of another little blessing! Words can't describe how excited I am for Brooke and Cameron! I know that they are going to be wonderful parents!

The due date is August 12th! They do not know the sex yet, but either way... Daddy will have a new little hunting buddy! He or she will surely be covered in camo and plastered with face paint! 

There's also a very good chance that he or she will be making their own hunting gear, seeing how they will be the child of a "crafty mommy"!

I also got the PLEASURE of taking "announcement" photos for Brooke and Cameron! I took a whole bunch on my camera as well as my iPhone and unfortunately, I could not find my cord ANYWHERE to plug the camera into the computer to edit them, so I had to do what I could with the ones taken on my iPhone. Luckily, it still takes pretty good pictures for being a phone! Brooke was pleased with them, so that's all that matters!

This is Dixie. Though she wasn't a HUGE fan of the sign dangling from her neck, I'm sure she's pretty pumped to have a new position as "Baby Body Guard Dog!" She is going through training already, learning what is NOT okay anymore, like jumping up on mommy and going nuts all over the bed. Gotta protect that baby bump! I'm sure that as the baby gets older, he or she is going to LOVE running around with Dixie and letting out that energy! We all know that dogs and children have 2 million times the energy we have!






"Just In Time For Hunting Season 2014"

A few extras, just for fun... Cause they're so stinking cute :D...............






Annndddddd, here's the cute little peanut :D <3333333333





Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 
                                   God Bless!
                                           xoxo,
                                                   Holly ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....I could cry, the way you put into words a combination of happy and anxious and excitement....you make people FEEL what you feel when you write. I love you babygirl!!!

    ReplyDelete